Saturday, April 20, 2013

Just a Little POP of Fashion! "Fashion on the Daily" #FashionIsMyPassion

Edwina is rocking a Classic Pop look!

Read below to see how she accomplished this look...

To pull this look off, I started off with a simple two-directional diagonal stripe, tan and black button down blouse from the thrift store. For only $2. This particular abstract blouse plays with the eye and draws attention.

To accent the top, I have chosen an acid washed out jean for the bottom .These jeans can be purchased from JCPenneys for no more than $20.

To give off a fashionable, yet classy look perfect for a boss.

A colored blazer was added to give a pop of color.

My choice color for my blazer is fuschia, which just so happens to be my favorite color. You can also achieve this look with any color blazer you prefer.

To finish the look, black glasses were added and royal blue booties from Dillard's for $20.







No comments:

Post a Comment