Wednesday, March 12, 2014

New Style Post! Check out These Spring Trend Looks Edwina LaShan Created! #StyledByEdwinaLaShan



Hello Fashionistas! It's Marquita Edwina, of Edwina LaShan! 


Check out this cool color scheme I put together for a beautiful Spring Day at Church on Sunday!


I have been doing a lot of end of season shopping here lately! Allowing me to catch all the season ender sales! I have found necklaces, jewelry, purses, and shoes that would originally cost up to hundreds of dollars for as low as $20 dollars! Great bargain huh? Designers such as Gianni Bini, Jessica Simpson, and Natasha! Dillards just ended its end of season 65% off with an extra 40% off sale!!! Best sale ever!!!!



JCPenney always has great bargains sales, as well, on their new chic boutique style professional clothing! I always find pieces for as low as 5 to 10 dollars! Not bad, huh? I know!!! I know!!! It's wonderful!!! 

Check out the complete look! 



I'm wearing JCpenney blouse from Design Label a.n.a. ( A New Approach) ANA. What I love most about this blouse is that it has variety! I love the color scheme and the print! The print reminds me of an African Tribal Print! Which is very huge in a fashion right now! African Prints are hot!!! I also love the gold bottons! Which gives off boldness and richness to me!



The type of pants I am wearing are Skinny Trousers. They are called the "The Skinny Pant" by "9 and Co". It's a suit separate. 




I am wearing a Statement Necklace, which are really huge right now in fashion! It's by Natasha Jewelry! I purchased it from Dillards. It's a Natasha Messy Peter Pan Collar Necklace, with Multi Colored Glass, Beaded beads, with crystal details.



My pumps are a round toe pump by: Gianni Bini. For as low as $20! From Dillards! 


My Purse was purchased at JCPenney. It's a Radiant Orchid colored purse from 9 and Co. It was only 20 dollars! 



Also... Check out My Sister, Al'leta LaShan's look! 



Al'leta is wearing a black and white, stripe blazer from JCPenney by Olsenboye! She wore an orangish/red blouse by My Michelle also purchased at JCpenney. 



She's wearing an eletric blue statement necklace from Dillards. 



She's wearing Gianni Bini Oxford shoes from Dillards!

Until next time... Thanks for tuning in! 💋👠💋

 



No comments:

Post a Comment