Wednesday, February 26, 2014

WHAT'S TRENDING WEDNESDAY?!?!

Hello fashion blog tuners! This us LaShan! Today is WHATS TRENDING WEDNESDAY?!?! On Edwina LaShan. This Wednesday is a spotlight on...STYLISH AND SASSY SHOES!! As I was walking through the mall this past Saturday, I couldn't help but to be in deep thought of what is next for what's trending WEDNESDAY?!? So I hung my head down and was so sad that I could not think. Then it hit me! SHOES! But not just any old shoes, I'm talking about stylish and sassy shoes that just leave your face in amazement. YASSS! 




The images above are stylish shoes that I bought this past weekend. The thing for spring I believe is shoe candy. Shoes are both an accessory and clothing item. Depending on what type of shoe and how fashionable the shoes are. If you wear something like simple black flat, it's a Clothing item, but jazz it up with your own twist; it easily can become both.





What I'm beginning to notice in a lot of shoes for woman, which is becoming more and more of a trend, is multi-color shoes. Shoes that have various popping colors would seem questionable to the normal eye, but put them with other eye catching vibrant colors. 



This Spring, I predicted some very daring styles for shoes. Take Nicki Minaj for example, she adds many different shapes and objects to the shoes plus daring colors to really catch attention on the shoes. Makin the shoes, one of her biggest accesories. 


Of Course with all the shoes that will be popping off this Spring, make sure your feet are done! YOU CAN NOT have FABOLOUS SHOES and not so FABOLOUS feet! lol That is a huge no-no for the Spring. Even I will be on caution, making sure I take a day to get a pedicure so my feet will continue to look as FABOLOUS as the shoes! 






THANK YOU GUYS FOR TUNING INTO EDWINA LASHAN FASHION BLOG ! MAKE SURE TO CONTINUE TO CHECK OUT EDWINA LASHAN FOR ANY OF YOUR FASHION NEEDS! 

❤️XOXO: LaShan 









No comments:

Post a Comment