Wednesday, January 15, 2014

WHAT'S TRENDING WEDNESDAY?!?!



What's trending this week on Edwina Lashan? BIG bags with an "oh so pop" of color! This week I could not stop noticing ladies' arm candy. I'm talking about bags, purses, even some clutches, are nothing less then big. And did I mention that hot, spicy, bold, chic colors they are bringing out! Don't believe me, check it out!:


#WhatsTrendingWednesday in case you missed #BeingMaryJane starring #GabrielleUnion last night on #BET. Thanks to #StyleID @styleid on #Pinterest we are able to give you the low down on Mary Jane Paul's lovely #PopOfColor purse! MJ wore a #CelineTrapeze #Shoulder #Leather #Bag. #RedishOrange MJ rocked this bag last night! And what we loved most about it was the quote centered around it! "The woman who catches a man's eye earns a purse, the woman that captures his heart earns his world!" #BeingMaryJane #EdwinaLaShan #TuesdayNights #WhatsTrendingWednesday #FashionBlog #FashionBloggers #Sisters #Fashion #Style #BET 



Check out more bags that are trending below:





Trust me, Big bags are the way to go! I am a big bag girl myself and it holds everything I need while looking fashionable. The key to having a big bag is making sure you have a color that's renewable meaning can match up and coordinate with various outfits. 




Thanks for tuning into Whats Trending Wednesday! 

Continue checking out, Edwina LaShan, for all fashion updates. 

Until Next Time... #Smooches 💋💋💋 -LaShan 











No comments:

Post a Comment