Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Check out The Way Edwina Put Together This Sundays Best Look For Less!

We're back fashionistas! And Im going to show you all how I managed to put together this Sunday's Best Look for Less! 

My name is Edwina and I'm addicted to thrift shopping and mixing and matching pieces right from my closet! 😉


Ok, first and foremost let's start with the thrift piece. I found the most precious skirt on the free rack at the thrift store. After buying two or more objects, you get to pick two items off the free rack! This is probably one of my favorite parts of my thrifting experiences. I always manage to find great pieces that people just look over! Lucky me! Huh? 



The skirt caught my eye, because it had the largest pleats I had ever seen, on a skirt! Right now in Fashion, pleats are trending! The bigger, the better, in my eyes. I always like to pick the items no one else would consider, because they are afraid! I'm definitely not one to be afraid to take a chance! 



As soon as I saw the skirt I already knew what I wanted to do with it. I wanted to put together a neutral Classic 50s decade poodle skirt look. 


The blouse I chose to pair with the skirt was a cream collar tie up blouse that I've been having since college from Charlotte Russe for less than $10. 


added a tan tuxedo blazer to finish the look from Charlotte Russe. I can't remember exactly how much it cost. But Im sure, knowing me, and the way I budget shop, under $20. 


The Shoes of choice were knee high mocha boots from Dillards for $20. 



The purse of choice was a black and white tuxedo, bow tie, change purse from Forever 21. 

The Jewelry of choice were gold vintage stud button earrings from Goodwill for 50 cents! A Gold bangle a gift from a friend. Pearl bracelet. And a mint green bow tie ring for 1 dollar at a dollar jewelry store. 

Well... That about sums it up for this Sundays Best Look for Less! Hope this helps someone! Until next time smooches!!! 💋

Here's another way that we put together a similar look on Polyvore just in case you want the look with a dress instead! 




No comments:

Post a Comment