Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Check out The Color of The Year Radiant Orchid!!! Will you be Rocking it in 2014???

Soo... It has officially been announced that the color of the year 2014 is Radiant Orchid!


Last year's color of the Year was Emerald! I am still totally obsessed with Emerald in the Winter! So dont throw it away just yet!!!





Radiant Orchid is definitely starting to rub off on me though. But I still have to rack up on my Emerald statement jewelry! It just does something to my soul! 


On Sunday, I went to the mall with LaShan and our mom for some last minute New Years Deals and found a Radiant Orchid purse that I totally ADORE!!! 



I'll definitely be rocking my Radiant Orchid purse for the rest of the year for a POP of color!!! I can't wait to see what designers have up their sleeve, with this color, for the spring and summer attire! 



Radiant Orchid can definitely be rocked in different shades! From Light to Dark. 


So get ready Fashionistas! And buckle your seatbelts because The Color Of The Year 2014 is definitely going to take us on a ride!!! Get ready to paint your wardrobe!!! 💋❤️😍😉🎨


No comments:

Post a Comment